Powered by BookMyTable.sg
An Introduction to Panorama
Wine and dine at Boat Quay, away from the hustle and bustle of the walkways. Relish the scenic view of Singapore's historical port in a relaxed ambience.
"Panorama" by Pasta Fresca captivates you with a truly panoramic view of the Singapore River, offering selections of over 70 types of wines and liquors with casual Italian fares to boot. Avid wine drinkers beware. You will be spoiled for choice with Panorama's extensive collection of premium and affordable wines, professionally curated from almost all regions of Italy. Chill out next to a backdrop of historical landmarks, serene and charming in the day and magnificently illuminated at night.
Located on the 3rd level at 30 Boat Quay, Panorama can comfortably accommodate up to 50 within its dining and bar area, outdoor premium balcony and mezzanine floor. Panorama's prime spot (3 mins walk from Raffles Place Station) is just a walk-over from the office after a hard day's work.
The birth of Panorama
Pasta Fresca's Boat Quay outlet is located next to the tranquillity of the Singapore River. Guests are treated with friendly service with serene surroundings, which is befitting to Pasta Fresca's concept of casual and relaxed dining with warm hospitality. Authentic South Italian cuisines are served in trattoria-styled setting.
Boat Quay outlet has been in operation for the past 23 years and is well known for offering great alfresco dining experiences. In addition to the alfresco area, the outlet provides indoor dining on the first and second level with a function room and a bar counter. The room can accommodate up to 70 people, for birthdays, special events and corporate events. Second level also offers exclusive private dining area for up to 28 people, hosting many corporate clients from banks, statutory boards and MNCs.
In early 2015, Pasta Fresca decided to expand its business to the third floor. Previously occupied as an office, the third level has a mezzanine level and an unblocked balcony view of the Singapore River. This is unlike the second level where the view is slightly limited due to the awnings along the river. The third level and mezzanine was refurbished and modelled into a contemporary and cosy bar ambience for guests who wish to relax with good wine and fantastic view of the Singapore River and its surrounding landmarks. Hence "Panorama" was born. "Panorama" in Italian translates to "scenic view".
Panorama is set to serve a wide range of Italian wines at affordable prices and will facilitate wine dinners, wine tasting and free flow events. With its unique mezzanine and bar setting, it is a popular choice for booking of private events and to date have hosted many events ranging from corporate wine dinners, cocktail gatherings and even solemnisation ceremonies.
: 6pm to 12am
((Wow! Wednesdays from 6pm to 9pm)
: 6pm to 12am
(Free Flow Fridays from 6pm to 9pm)
Closed on the rest of the days for private events.
For reservations at Panorama Free Flow Events, please click on Book My Table button for instant confirmation. You may also choose to call the outlet directly at 6532 6283
(at 11.30am to 3pm, 6pm to 10.30pm daily).
HOW TO GET THERE
PANORAMA FOR EVENTS
Book Panorama exclusively for your event be it corporate or private.
VIRTUAL TOUR – INTERIOR OF PANORAMA
1. Private Lunch Bookings (Mon to Sun)
2. Private Dinner Bookings (Mon, Tues, Thur, Sat, Sun)
3. Private Bookings for Ala Carte
/ Set Menu / Buffet Menu / Canapes
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Please click here
to enquire on private events at Panorama.
2. Please furnish your name, contact number, email address, date & time of booking and preferences (if any). Incomplete information, may result in non-booking.
3. Advanced notice of 2 working days is required for ala carte dining. Advanced notice of 5 working days is required for catering events.
4. Booking slot is subject to availability and based on first come first serve basis.
5. Discounts, promotions, vouchers and special prices are not applicable for exclusive room bookings.
6. A minimum spend according to low or peak period is applicable.
PANORAMA'S HOUSE RULES
Please note our house rules below. It will also assist you if you are planning a big group event, more effectively.
FREE FLOW EVENTS at Panorama are created to encourage an atmosphere of fun, relax, laughter and merrymaking.
To ensure a pleasant time for all, kindly observe our house rules.
1. Anyone other than Panorama's staff is not allowed to enter without a valid wristband.
2. All guests entering Panorama is required to pay the specified cover charge before entry, regardless of the following reasons:
a. The guest do not consume alcohol and/or food at the event.
b. The guest is pregnant and/or not in good health thus unable to consume alcohol and/or food at event.
c. The guest wishes to pay for only ala-carte orders to be consumed at the event.
d. The guest wishes to only say a few words to his/her friends at the event.
3. Vulgar and lewd acts are not permitted.
4. A drunk individual with unruly behaviour which causes inconvenience to others will not be tolerated.
5. An individual who vomits in the vicinity of the lounge will be charged $20++ housekeeping fee per vomit incident.
6. An individual who breaks a drinking glass will be charged at $5++ per glass.
Non-compliance will lead to cease of free flow drinks or individual may be asked to leave.
Refund requests will not be entertained. The outlet staff is not authorized to refund paid transactions for free flow events. Please contact the HQ during office hours for assistance.
If you have a food allergy, please check with the staff during the event and we will try our best to advise the ingredients used. The management will not be held responsible for any medical condition that may arise due to allergies.
Only adults above 18 years of age are allowed entry. Strictly no children allowed for all free flow events.
For group reservation of more than 8 pax, an email confirmation issued by the HQ is needed. The management reserves the right to reject any group who is unable to validate their reservation.