Eating vegetarian dishes doesn’t have to be boring when you dine at the best Italian restaurant at Boat Quay, Singapore!
Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore adds its own twist to traditional vegetarian Italian dishes by incorporating bold flavours and fresh ingredients to give vegetarian diners an authentic Italian experience at our restaurant in Singapore. Read on if you are keen to learn about what vegetarian options are available at our Italian restaurant in Singapore!
This guide lists dishes we offer without meat or seafood. To cater to a spectrum of vegetarians as well as those with certain diet restrictions, we indicate ingredients used so that you can select accordingly.
All our dishes have been perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. Rest assured that our vegetarian-friendly dishes at our Italian Restaurant in Singapore will be anything but boring!
If you consume dairy products, eggs & root vegetables,
the choices here are mainly for you.
If you consume dairy products but do not consume eggs,
you may wish to know that our fettucine, conchiglie and wholemeal pasta is made without dairy or eggs. Pair them with any sauce listed here.
If you do not consume dairy products & eggs,
you can pair your fettucine, conchiglie or wholemeal pasta with dairy-free sauces. Refer to our no-dairy & no-egg pairing suggestions.
If you do not consume root vegetables,
please note that all our dishes do not contain chives and shallots. All vegetables used are listed accordingly.
Dishes marked with these letters contain the respective ingredients:
*We do not use animal fats and oils and all stocks are vegetable based.
*Note that due to change in supplier, all our cheese are produced with animal rennet.
• GARLIC BREAD – Bread toasted with garlic, butter and parsley (G) (D)
• PLAIN BREAD – Toasted plain bread served with butter (D)
(No dairy if you request without butter)
• BRUSCHETTA AL POMODORO FRESCO – Slices of toasted bread topped with fresh tomato cubes seasoned with olive oil, garlic and oregano (G) (D)
• BRUSCHETTA CON MOZZARELLA – Gratinated garlic bread with mozzarella cheese (G) (D) (C)
• GRISSINI CASALINGHI – Freshly made plain breadsticks served with spicy tomato sauce (D)
• PIADINA – Freshly baked pizza bread flavoured with a light spread of tomato sauce, olive oil, chilli, & rosemary (D)
• INSALATA DI RUCOLA E PARMIGIANO – Fresh rocket salad and tomatoes tossed in balsamic vinegar dressing and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and walnuts (D) (C)
• INSALATA MISTA DI STAGIONE – Seasonal mixed fresh salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, capsicum, red chicory) with Italian dressing
• MOZZARELLA E POMODORO ALLA CAPRESE – Slices of fresh mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and basil (D) (C)
• GRIGLIATA MISTA DI VERDURE – Mixed grilled vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, tomato, carrot, mushroom) seasoned with olive oil, black pepper, oregano and parsley garnished with red chicory and rucola (O)
• TAGLIERE DI FORMAGGI – A variety of Italian gourmet cheese platter with seasonal preserved vegetables (olives, artichoke & sundried tomatoes) (D) (C)
• BURRATA CONTADINA – Burrata pugliese cheese with grilled tomatoes, porcini mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, red chicory, romaine lettuce, eggplant, rucola, panfried cherry tomatoes drizzled with basil oil and red wine reduction served with grilled rosemary oil bread (D) (C)
• PATATE SPICCHI – Potato wedges served with spicy tomato sauce and mayonnaise (E)
(No egg if you omit the mayonnaise)
• CROCCHETTE – Fried mixture of mashed potato, egg, mint and Parmesan cheese (G) (D) (E) (C)
• MELANZANE ALLA PARMIGIANA – Baked tiers of eggplant in mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce (D) (C)
• ARANCINI DI RISO – Italian rice balls stuffed with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and served with arrabbiata sauce (D) (C)
• ZUPPA DELLA CASA – Freshly made soup of the day (O) (G) (D)
(Please check with our staff, soup of the day is always made with vegetable based stock)
• MINESTRONE – Traditional Italian mixed vegetable soup (carrots, celery, onion, french beans, leek, zucchini, potato, cauliflower, cabbage) (O) (G)
• CRESPELLE AL FUNGHI – Crepe filled with delicious mushroom & ricotta cheese, oven baked with your choice of cream or tomato sauce topped with parmesan cheese (O) (D) (E) (C)
(No dairy if you opt for tomato sauce. You may also ask for no parmesan cheese.)
• CANNELLONI DI MAGRO – Rolled pasta sheets filled with spinach and ricotta cheese baked with parmesan cheese (D) (C)
• RISOTTO AL FUNGHI PORCINI – Delicious porcini mushrooms risotto with chopped onions, white wine, parmesan cheese & truffle oil (O) (G) (D) (C)
• MARGHERITA – A classic pizza with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese (D) (C)
• VEGETARIANA – Pizza with mixed grilled vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, mushroom) (O) (D) (C)
• QUATTRO FORMAGGI – Pizza with 4 cheese (D) (C)
• RUCOLA, MOZZARELLA FRESCA – A signature pizza with cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh rucola (D) (C)
Can be made into 96 different combinations if you can consume both egg and dairy.
Olive Oil Base
• AGLIO OLIO E PEPERONCINO – A delightful and simple chilli and garlic in olive oil (G)
• SAN GIOVANNESE – A classic sauce with cherry tomatoes, black olives, capers, garlic, chilli and parmesan cheese (G) (C)
• AL POMODORO E BASILICO – Traditional Italian tomato sauce flavoured with basil (O)
• ALLA VEGETARIANA – Seasonal mixed vegetables (carrot, zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, mushroom) sautéed in tomato sauce (O)
• ALL’ARRABBIATA – Spicy Italian tomato sauce with chilli & garlic (G)
• AI FUNGHI E ASPARAGI – A combination of mushrooms and asparagus in light cream sauce (O) (D)
• AL QUATTRO FORMAGGI – A rich creamy sauce with combination of four types of cheese
• AL PESTO GENOVESE – A classic aromatic sauce blended with fresh basil, pine nuts or walnuts, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese & light cream (G) (D) (C)
Vegetarian-Friendly Pasta Selection:
Our fresh pasta is made with flour, olive oil and egg.
These pasta are made without egg:
Click here to see our full fresh pasta menu.
• TIRAMISU AL MASCARPONE E CAFFE – The traditional Italian mascarpone cheese and coffee cake (D) (E) (C)
• MOUSSE AL CIOCCOLATO – Dark chocolate mousse flavoured with orange peel (D) (E)
• AFFOGATO AL CAFFE – Vanilla ice cream drenched in Italian cold coffee, topped with whipped cream and coffee powder (D)
• GELATO MISTO – Selection of in-house mixed gelato served with whipped cream and cherry (D)
• TORTINO AL CIOCCOLATO CON CUORE FONDENTE – Luscious Italian chocolate lava cake served with a scoop of vanilla gelato (D) (E)
Conchiglie Alla Vegetariana
Seasonal mixed vegetables sautéed in tomato sauce
Fettucine Aglio Olio E Peperoncino
Delightful and simple chilli and garlic in olive oil
Wholemeal Tagliatelle All’ Arrabiatta
Spicy Italian tomato sauce with chilli & garlic
Fettucine Ai Funghi E Asparagi
A combination of mushrooms and asparagus in light cream sauce
Wholemeal Penne Al Quattro Formaggi
A rich creamy sauce with combination of four types of cheese
Tagliatelle San Giovannese
Classic sauce with cherry tomatoes, black olives, capers, garlic, chilli and parmesan cheese
Fusilli Al Pomodoro E Basilico
Traditional Italian tomato sauce flavoured with basil